Stabenow Recall Possibility

By , September 14, 2009 3:01 pm

I will keep you posted, but based on the outcome of her support for Cap & Trade, and The Health care PUBLIC Options, there are nearly 20 regional¬† leaders ready to begin collecting signatures for Senator Debbie Stabenow’s removal.

8 Responses to “Stabenow Recall Possibility”

1. Al says:

Recall Stab now!

2. I want my voice to be heard! It is about time that we stand up to Washington, and this seems to be the only way to get us heard. I really feel that anyone who votes for the Cap & Trade, and The Health Care Bill as it presently stands should be recalled. What would Congress & the White House think if every State in the Union started a recall on the congress members who support these bills. They are not looking out for our best interest and I think it is high time we send them a message.
    Let’s start the recall now!

3. JACK REECK says:

lets take our country back now

4. Jan Schwerin says:

Being a seniors on Medicare both my husband & I are very concerned about this Health care bill. I know many seniors that feel the same way. The cap & trade is also very scary. I have written many letter to Stabenaw but neither her nor Levin listen to the people. They do what they want. Something has to be done. Either they start listening or they get recalled.

5. Mike Roe says:

I would be willing to sign a petition. How can we get this started?

6. Steve Kujawa says:

Ill sign a recall . Shes more eager to please the democratic party than to serve the people .

7. George Mc Connell says:

The sooner, the better….I will sign now. Stabenow is an epic fail as our Senator…she must go either by recall (best choice) or in the next election cycle.

8. Ryan says:

Lets throw in their degradation and disregard to our constitution by voting for NDAA! Please notify me on the current status of this recall!